Why join the Community?
The FSIN Community of Practice acts as a platform to share knowledge, best practices and lessons learned among its members comprising representatives of national, regional or global institutions, NGOs, private companies, academic institutions and individual food and nutrition security professionals.
This website gives you public access to professional development tools such as:
- An inventory of existing indicators, methods and tools;
- Guided access to eLearning courses and standard training on food and nutrition security analysis topics;
- Current studies and activities on emerging priority topics, e.g. on resilience measurement for food security and
- Relevant news and reports, including lessons learned and best practices
When you become a member of the FSIN community of practice, you will have access to the following services:
- Receive regular e-alerts to be kept up-to-date on the latest news and events related to food and nutrition security information systems.
- Propose content for the “news and events” section and the “resource center” for sharing on the website
- Access CoP member’s profiles to facilitate information exchange and networking among the national, regional and global networks
* Upon FSIN Secretariat’s approval